The Meguiar’s G1900K Headlight and Clear Plastic Restoration Kit is a decent headlight restoration kit for the Meguiar’s Fan.
- Takes less than 1 hour to complete
- Drill Required
- Restores night time visibility and appearance of vehicle
- Contains a Meguiar’s Easy Buff wool pad, 4 oz of PlastX polish, and a stubborn defect removal pack
- Attach the Meguiar’s Easy Buff wool pad to your drill
- Apply a dime-sized amount of PlastX polish to the pad and place pad flatly on the surface to be restored and start the drill slowly working up to speed.
- Buff off any product from your headlight before it dries to the surface.
If you get unsatisfactory results, try using the defect removal pack and then redoing the above instructions
- 1 step solution — sanding not required (according to the manufacture)
- Includes polish to help remove oxidation
- Sandpaper is included
- No sealant is included
- Sandpaper is not a required step which may leave customers unsatisfied with the results
- Paint protective tape not included
- Headlights will become cloudy again
(3 / 5)
Meguiar’s G1900K Headlight and Clear Plastic Restoration Kit is an OK performing headlight restoration kit. It’s manufactured by a big car company but fails to perform as well as other highly recommended headlight restoration kits. We appreciate it’s use of a drill but by deceiving customers into thinking they can one-step their headlights, it becomes an underachiever. The kit also lacks a headlight sealant which means your headlights will become cloudy in less than a year. If you are thinking about purchasing this kit, consider checking our list of Drill Based Headlight Restoration Kits and choosing a top performer instead.