MOTHERS 7251 NuLens Headlight Renewal Kit has been updated for improved results.
- Takes approximately 1 hour to complete
- Drill Required
- Restores night time visibility and appearance of vehicle
- Contains a soft-flex backing plate, a quick change PowerBall polishing tool, quick change Restoration discs, and a plastic polish
- Attach the Mothers NuLens Headlight polishing tool to your cordless drill
- Apply a dime-sized amount of the PowerPlastic 4Lights Polish to the center of the ball
- Using constant motion and a medium pace, polish the lens until clear
- Wipe off residue
- Buff off any remaining compound with a towel
If you get unsatisfactory results, try using the PowerSanding Discs and then redoing the above instructions.
- 1 step solution — sanding optional
- Includes polish to help remove oxidation
- Sandpaper is included
- No sealant is included
- Does not include paint protection tape
- Headlights will become cloudy again
(4 / 5)
MOTHERS 7251 NuLens Headlight Renewal Kit includes most of the necessary items to perform a great restoration. This kit requires a household drill — corded or cordless is fine. Drill based headlight restoration kits outperform tool-less kits by removing more severe oxidation and typically require less time. This kit is lacking in two departments which prevents us from giving it a perfect score — lack of a headlight protectant and a lack of paint protection tape. This kit will require periodic upkeep to maintain your headlights. If your headlights require the use of the PowerSanding Discs, consider purchasing some 3M tape to protect your paint from accidental scuffs. If you do not have a drill, consider checking out our list of headlight restoration kits that don’t require tools.