The Turtle Wax Headlight Lens Restorer Kit is an OK headlight restoration product.
- Can be completed in under an hour
- No tools required
- Restores night time visibility
- Kit includes: 3 restoration pads of various grits from 2400 to 8000 grit, Spray Lubricant (4 oz.), Lens Clarifying Compound (4 oz.) and Lens Sealing Wipe (4″x4″)
- Wet sand with the #1 sandpaper and the spray lubricant
- Wet sand with the #2 sandpaper and the spray lubricant
- Wet sand with the #3 sandpaper and the spray lubricant
- After sanding, clean and dry the headlights
- Use the Lens Clarifying Compound and a corner of a cloth (not included) to polish the headlight.
- Buff off the polish with a clean side of the included cloth
- Wipe the lens with the Lens Sealing Wipe
- Sandpaper is utilized in this kit. This is important because it will help with removing the oxidation that has built up on your headlights.
- Has stages of sandpaper
- No Tools Required
- Paint protective tape not included
- Included sandpaper will not be able to remove stubborn oxidation.
(3 / 5)
The Turtle Wax Headlight Lens Restorer Kit is a lackluster headlight restoration kit. It includes sandpaper, but the included sandpaper is not abrasive enough to remove stubborn oxidation. This kit does not include paint protection tape, and we recommend purchasing some 3M tape in conjunction with this kit. We do not recommend this headlight restoration kit, and would recommend checking our Tool-less Headlight Restoration Kit list to find a better kit. If you own a drill, we would recommend a drill-based kit instead.